Friday 22 May 2009

VARIOUS - Happy 50th Morrissey


“When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me.”

“I am capable of looking on the bright side - I just don’t do it very often.”

“Nothing is important, so people, realising that, should get on with their lives, go mad, take their clothes off, jump in the canal, jump into one of those supermarket trolleys, race around the supermarket and steal Mars bars and kiss kittens.”

On Richard Madeley: “He referred to me as an 'insufferable puffed-up prat'. This is a bit rich coming from a man who actually married his own mother.”

"The Brits are ghastly. I never would accept a Brit. It would be like Laurence Olivier being happy getting a TV Times award.”

“I just feel that when all is said and done, I am not insane.”

No comments: